This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Part-time, Evening
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: M1 Management 1
- Req #: 202001306-50355
- Posted: March 26, 2020
Join our Clinical Leadership Team at CentraCare Health Monticello's Care Center. This salaried leadership position will help lead our evening teams!
We are an 89 Bed Care Center that supports both Rehab/TCU and Long Term Care residents.
Full Time Benefits Offered!
Assists the Director of Nursing, Care Center Nursing in directing the day-to-day functions for the Care Center in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the long-term care facility, and as directed by the Director, to assure the highest degree of quality care in maintained at all times. Provides clinical oversight and directs staff workflow. Under supervision of the Director of Nursing, completes MDS per regulatory standards and in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the long-term care facility. In the absence of the Director of Nursing has responsibility for the nursing department.
- Previous supervisory experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current MN RN License
- Current BLS Certification
- AANAC Certification within 1 year
- MDS experienced
- Minimum of two (2) years of Geriatric Nursing experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations.
- Understanding of Culture Change in Resident Centered Care
- Knowledge of long term care compliance, operations and regulations
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Strong interpersonal and human relation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.