PATIENT CARE EXTENDER
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Part-time, Night
- 48 hrs/pp, 12 hr straight nights 7pm-7:30am, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $15.50/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001355-50392
- Posted: February 13, 2020
Interested in a healthcare career in a fast-paced environment? Look no further than the St. Cloud Hospital’s Emergency Trauma Center (ETC).
Our ETC has 38 private patient rooms, is a designated Level II Trauma Center and has a helipad and ambulance garage. We receive 60,000 visits per year and are the premier Trauma Center in Central Minnesota.
As a Patient Care Extender in the ETC, you’ll help patients by cleaning and dressing wounds, starting splints, performing blood draws, teaching them to walk with crutches, among other things.
You’ll get to work with amazing doctors and nurses who will help you learn and advance your career. Apply to this fast-paced opportunity and make a difference in the community as a Patient Care Extender while earning great employee benefits like medical insurance, PTO and many others!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- EMT-Basic or Nursing Assistant preferred
- One year of ED experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.