This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Oncology Unit
- Full-time, Night
- 72-80hrs pp; 7p-7:30a, every 3rd weekend, rotating holidays
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001301-50351
- Posted: June 8, 2020
The Oncology Center at the St. Cloud Hospital is looking to add compassionate people to join their Nursing Assistant team!
What you’ll do:
- Help patients with personal cares
- Vital signs
- Work closely with the healthcare team to provide high-quality care
What you’ll receive:
- Meaningful connections with patients and your teammates
- Job satisfaction as you support patients and families through a challenging time
- Build on your healthcare expertise
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities with Medical Terminology Course preferred
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies and procedures. Orientation will be given to obtain desired entry-level competence in lieu of experience.