This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Nutrition Services
- Part-time, Evening
- Part- Time- 16 hrs/pp-3:45-7:15, every other weekend
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202001303-50352
- Posted: March 2, 2020
Provides assistance in all dietary functions including preparing and serving meals and safety and sanitation of the kitchen area as directed by the Nutritional Services Supervisor and Director and in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and policies and procedures.
- Previous food service experience.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.