Bilingual (Spanish) COMMUNITY HEALTH INTERN
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Trauma Sensitive Care Grant
- Temporary without benefits, Day/Evening/Night
- 40 hrs/pp, 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $13.25/hr
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202001409-50441
- Posted: February 26, 2020
Works closely with the Population Health team, community partners and members to create healthy communities through policy, system, environmental, and social change, related to mental health along with support for parents and families in navigating different systems. This position will assist in development of a common language to use when providing mental health along with developing culturally appropriate interventions. This includes but Is not limited to, working with local schools, public, private, and charter, serving organizations, business community, community leaders, county public health, healthcare leaders, and identified community members. Implements and abides by Customer Services Standards, supports, and implement patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family and Patient Centered Care principles, when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 1-2 years of post graduate work in the study of Social Work, Community Psychology, or Psychology.
- Experience in successfully working with Hispanic/Latino communities.
- Working knowledge of the community and resources.
- Demonstrated skills including identifying problems and problem solving, communication, advocacy, creative thinking, relationship building with a strength based focus and goal setting required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Solid computer skills and ability to navigate and use a variety of software is required.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
- Working knowledge of the community and resources available.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.