Rural Primary Care NP/PA Needed in Paynesville, MN
This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Paynesville Rural HealthClinic
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Weekly evening clinic & Saturday morning clinic rotation
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Career Band: P1 Provider 1
- Req #: 202001434-50461
- Posted: February 20, 2020
As a Family Practice Provider in our Eden Valley and Paynesville Clinics, you will work as a part of a primary health care team in collaboration with your team of Physicians and Providers. In this role, care for individuals at any stage of life following established protocols, however, you do have day-to-day independence in health care decisions for your patients.
Some responsibilities of the Family Practice Provider include:
- Chronic disease management
- Evaluating, implementing and managing patient treatment based on assessments of their needs
- Reviewing lab results and planning the course of action according to the results
- Providing preventative care to adults and children
- Educating patients on health and wellness
This position will work 4-days a week, including one evening clinic. In addition, there is a Saturday morning clinic rotation of 1:6. There is not any call or other weekend/evening hours associated with this position.
CentraCare Health - Paynesville
CentraCare is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. We aspire to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value.
- Providing a variety of high-quality services
- Striving to provide a compassionate and personalized care environment from the moment patients arrive to the moment they leave.
- Our Mission is providing quality care to improve the health and wellbeing of the people and community we serve.
- We strive to be the health care provider of choice by providing patient focus, safety for patients and staff, respect for employees and providers, integrity as well as social and fiscal responsibility.
Our Acute Care Hospital, Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Retirement Apartments are all on one campus.
Specialty Services – located inside the Paynesville facility, offers patients the convenient opportunity to see a specialist without having to travel far from home. Specialists work with your primary care provider
To be eligible for this position you must meet one of the following requirements;
- Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Current Minnesota Physician Assistant Licensure
We would prefer that our candidate have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in one of the following;
- Urgent Care
- Family Medicine
- Walk-In Clinic
In addition, all applicants must have a current American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider card and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration number prior to receiving clinical privileges.
Employees of the Paynesville/Eden Valley Clinics may qualify for the Federal Loan Forgiveness Program.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.