CLINICAL SPECIALIST RN
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health Office
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm, every 8th weekend
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: N3 Nursing 3
- Req #: 202001438-50465
- Posted: February 28, 2020
The Clinical Specialist RN is responsible for the coordination and oversight of patient care provided by Home Care RN team. They serve as a clinical resource for staff to enhance professional and independent practice within the department. Promotes behaviors and processes that demonstrate the highest level of customer services to internal/external customers.
Main duties include triaging phone calls and supporting the nurses in the field, obtaining physician orders, reviewing care plans, taking calls from patients/families, assigning visits, and other tasks as needed.
- Graduate from a nursing program
- BSN or MSN preferred
- One year of home care experience and knowledge of home care regulatory guidelines