MEDICAL ALERT SERVICES ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Medical Alert Service
- Part-time, Day
- 40 hrs/two weeks; hours vary Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202001523-50544
- Posted: March 4, 2020
Assist Medical Alert program staff by answering trouble calls for current clients, troubleshooting technical issues via phone, coordinating volunteers to complete on-site troubleshooting if needed.
- Accept intake referrals for new clients.
- Assist with completing of follow-up calls to clients who neglect monthly button testing.
- Prepare units for installation by volunteers or for shipment for clients self-installs.
- High School diploma required.
- Previous medical field experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with elderly clients or clients with special needs preferred.
- Outstanding customer service and office/computer skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.