- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Part-time, Various
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202001420-50448
- Posted: February 14, 2020
As a Trained Medication Aide, you’ll find your purpose by improving patients’ and residents’ lives. You’ll perform tasks they can’t do, or have difficulty doing, themselves. You’ll help them with things we often take for granted, like getting dressed, brushing teeth, toileting, bathing, eating, grooming and more. You’ll monitor their well-being and report your observations to a nurse.
You’ll also be responsible for providing them the medication(s) that help them maintain their comfort and function as independently as possible.
You'll feel fulfilled by the relationships you develop with coworkers and residents, and you'll love seeing residents progress as a result of the comfort you provide.
- Successful completion of a state-approved trained medication aide program
- Current TMA certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant listed on the MN State Nursing Assistant Registry
- If you’re not on the registry, apply for our Nursing Assistant in Training job
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification for overnight shift
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Effective observational, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.