OB TECHNICIAN (Surg Tech)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Family Birthing Center
- Part-time, Day/Night
- 36-48 hrs/pp, 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am, 2 wknds per 4 week schedule, rotating holidays
- Minimum $19.37/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202001589-50607
- Posted: February 18, 2020
The Family Birthing Center at the St. Cloud Hospital is the largest birthing center in Central Minnesota! We perform approximately 2900 deliveries a year. Patients cared for include infants from early to post term gestation and childbearing women and their families.
The OB Technologist supports patient care delivery and participates in providing care to patients undergoing surgical intervention in collaboration with other members of the surgical team. The OB Technologist also supports patient care delivery in vaginal births, maintaining supplies as well as other delegated duties to ensure safe patient care.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of an accredited surgical technologist program.
- Previous Scrub tech experience preferred.
- Current Surgical Technologist Certification required within six months of hire.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.