Long-Term Care RN
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Full-time, Various
- Hiring for all shifts
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202001624-50635
- Posted: February 11, 2020
As a Nurse at St. Benedict’s Community, you’ll find your purpose by improving the lives of the residents and patients we care for. Our nurses are fulfilled by the relationships they develop with residents and coworkers, seeing them progress and providing them comfort.
In this role, you’ll be responsible to provide direct and indirect care of residents/patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs. There could also be times we ask you to assume additional responsibilities and/or serve as the person in charge of St. Benedict s Senior Community.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Current Minnesota RN License required
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Long term care experience preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of nursing standards, policies, procedures and ethics
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing theory
- Knowledge to adapt resources to meet situational needs
- Effective assessment, reporting, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead and supervise resident/patient care team
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.