NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Full-time, Various
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001628-50638
- Posted: February 11, 2020
This posting is for all full-time CNA openings at St. Benedict's Community.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you’ll find your purpose by improving patients’ and residents’ lives. You’ll perform tasks they can’t do, or have difficulty doing, themselves. You’ll help them with things we often take for granted, like getting dressed, brushing teeth, toileting, bathing, eating, grooming and more. You’ll monitor their well-being and report your observations to a nurse. You will feel fulfilled by the relationships they develop with residents and coworkers, seeing them progress and providing them comfort.
- Certified Nursing Assistant listed on the MN State Nursing Assistant Registry
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Effective observational, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.