VASCULAR IMAGING TECHLG
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Imaging Diagnostic
- Full-time, Day
- 64-80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p, 7a-3:30p, 7:30a-4p
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202001643-50650
- Posted: March 24, 2020
This position will work 64-80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p, 7a-3:30p, 7:30a-4p, call 2-4 shifts per two weeks, every 5th weekend and 1-2 holidays per year.
- Graduate from an accredited educational program that is acceptable to American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT) certification required within 30 days of employment.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required prior to completion of unit orientation.
- Graduate of training program in vascular imaging preferred.
- One year experience in vascular imaging lab of comparable size and patient volume as Saint Cloud Hospital preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.