RN (PARISH HEALTH MINISTRY PROGRAM COORDINATOR)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Health Ministries
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 20 hrs/pp mostly worked during M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N3 Nursing 3
- Req #: 202001657-50664
- Posted: April 3, 2020
This position provides for the administration and expansion of the Parish Health Ministries Program through which a dynamic, innovative, educational, healing and non-invasive health care ministry can take place through a partnership between St. Cloud Hospital and area congregations.
- 20 hrs/pp
- Schedule is flexible and most hours worked will be between M-F from 8am-4:30pm. There will be a need to attend meetings during the evenings and on the weekends from time to time.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in nursing required.
- A minimum of five years experience in nursing.
- Demonstrated competence in teaching, organization, leadership, communication, curriculum development and faith experience.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Master’s degree in nursing preferred.