Patient Meal Server
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Casual/on-call, Day/Evening
- 7am-7:30pm, 3:30pm-7:30pm
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202001644-50651
- Posted: April 3, 2020
Currently hiring for Patient Meal Server (Catering Services) at the St. Cloud Hospital. This is a Causal/On-Call position; 8 hours per pay period guaranteed with opportunity to pick up shifts as needed/desired. The schedule for this position can vary from 7:00a-7:30p and/or 3:30p-7:30p Mon-Fri, every other weekend, and rotating holidays. If you are an outgoing, friendly person who enjoys working with the public this could be a great position for you! Also, great experience for those looking for careers in Dietetics or Nursing as you will learn your way around the hospital, interact with patients and learn the prescribed diets used for patients.
Patient Meal Server (Catering Services) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to patients and their guests
- Taking accurate meal orders for patients using a handheld computer
- Delivering meals to patients of all ages throughout the hospital
Patient Meal Server (Catering Services) Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of face to face customer service experience required.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English, follow written and verbal instructions and complete simple computational skills.
- Must be able to interact with patients and staff congenially.