LAB ASSISTANT (Plaza)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Lab Plaza
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 80 hrs/pp; hours between 6:45am-9:30pm; Every 5th Saturday rotation
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202001658-50665
- Posted: February 21, 2020
Performs tasks that are necessary to support pre-testing and post-testing functions within CentraCare Health Laboratories. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Patients of all ages served.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, verified within 30 days of hire.
- Prefer graduate from or in the process of pursuing a degree from an accredited laboratory or medicine-related program.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic computer skills necessary.
- Transportation available for off campus laboratory related activities.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.