TRAUMA REGISTRY REGISTRAR
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Trauma Service
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/two weeks; M-F 8am-4:30pm.
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: A3 Administrative Support 3
- Req #: 202001675-50682
- Posted: February 14, 2020
Provides the coordination of data collection and data entry for trauma patients into the trauma registry. Is responsible for maintenance of the trauma registry. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma required.
- Completion of a Health Information Management program or equivalent experience is required.
- Knowledge of database function, Excel, Microsoft word, Access and PowerPoint.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Completion of AAAM training (within 6 months of hire).
- One-year experience and extensive working knowledge of the ICD-10-CM, CPT-4, DRG’s, APR-DRG’s coding system and knowledge of the disease process, surgical procedures and pharmacology.
- Experience with TraumaBase preferred.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.