CORE CHARGE NURSE (CAMBRIDGE)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Cambridge, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Dialysis - Cambridge
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hours/pay period; 8am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
- Nursing Leaders and Educators
- Career Band: N4 Nursing 4
- Req #: 202001693-50699
- Posted: March 5, 2020
As a member of the Dialysis team, has responsibility for coordinating the delivery and provision of patient care as well as the operations of the unit in which that care occurs. Shares department responsibility for leadership, planning, implementing, and evaluating. Provides patient and family centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital’s Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in nursing required.
- Minimum of three years experience in clinical nursing with 6 months of experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
- Demonstrated skills of organizational management, leadership, communication, and clinical expertise.
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) required within 2 years.
- Active American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA) membership preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.