PACS ANALYST (Radiology)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. AIX Servers & Storage
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Information Services
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 202001596-50614
- Posted: April 6, 2020
CentraCare is looking for a candidate with a technical/IT background to help support our Radiology PACS team. Having a clinical background in Cardiology and a technical background a plus.
Provide training for clinical and hospital staff and perform routine technical and system administrative support to the PACS Applications to ensure smooth transition to CCH's filmless imaging environment and assists in addressing day-to-day operational needs of PACS applications. Serves as an integral member of the Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) Application Team. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Post secondary education in related field or equivalent experience and training in lieu of education required.
- Three years working in a diagnostic imaging environment or three years of IT related experience required.
- Appropriate clinical and or technical knowledge and skills in relevant area.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, organization, planning and problem solving skills.
- Appropriate competence with computers required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.