SENIOR PROJECT MGR TRANSFORMATION MGMT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri; Day shift
- Career Band: B4 Business Professional 4
- Req #: 202001714-50719
- Posted: April 6, 2020
Responsible for project management of Transformation Management improvement initiatives totaling >$150M in NOI. Working closely with the Transformation Management Team and CentraCare organizational leaders, identifies opportunities, provides system-level measurement and reporting capabilities. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Master’s degree required. Preferably in project management, business administration, management or related field.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a large, complex health care organization required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred upon hire, but required within 5 years.
- Experience using Performance Improvement tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- High comfort level with ambiguity and leading teams through the process of getting to tangible deliverables.
- Strong skill set in conflict resolution at an executive level.
- Demonstrated business acumen, quantitative and analytic skills.
- Ability to navigate organizational politics.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.