Senior Director, Nutrition Services
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Supply Chain & Support Service
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00-4:30 Monday-Friday
- Career Band: M3 Management 3
- Req #: 202001369-50405
- Posted: February 26, 2020
Responsible for the enterprise vision, strategy, and leadership of the nutrition services operations across CentraCare and Carris Health. Areas of responsibilities include inpatient patient dining, retail dining services, catering, and long term care food services. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Business, or Related Field.
- Two or more years of direct food service operational management.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ServSafe Certified.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Related Field.
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM).
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.