APPLICATION SYSTEM SPECIALIST (Epic - Ambulatory)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- EPIC Clinical Team 2
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hours/two weeks, 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B1 Business Professional 1
- Req #: 202001789-50787
- Posted: April 13, 2020
CentraCare is looking for a candidate with a strong Epic Ambulaotry background or a strong technical/IT background in the Healthcare Field.
Works with end users and technical group to provide operational and technical support, troubleshooting, and/or recommend process or system improvements. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- 1 year post-secondary education in related field
- 1 year of operational or related application experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Application certification or proficiency status required within 6 months of hire and within three attempts of certification/proficiency testing, if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in information technology and/or electronic health record software
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.