This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 16 hrs/pp; day/evening shifts; 1 in every 5 wknds; rotating holidays
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202001819-50818
- Posted: March 12, 2020
Responsible for the preparation and performance of diagnostic electrocardiography testing. Procedures performed will include 12-Lead ECG, Signal Averaged ECG, Holter Monitoring, and Arrhythmia Monitoring. Guidelines are established per protocols. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Medical terminology and computer experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.