Correctional Care LPN or CMA
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Correctional Care
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 40 hrs/pp, 7am-4:30pm and 12:30pm-10pm, e/3rd wknd Sat/Sun from 11:30am-10pm, holidays as needed
- CMA minimum $17.79/hr, LPN minimum $18.26/hr plus shift differential
- Req #: 202001862-50856
- Posted: April 3, 2020
The Correctional Care LPN/CMA is a member of a multi-disciplinary team providing care for a diverse population of patients within the Stearns and Benton County jails. This position is located within the Stearns County Jail and will be working with the inmate population for acute and chronic healthcare conditions. Experience working in mental health is strongly preferred.
- Part-time, 40 hrs per 2 weeks
- Shifts consist of 7am-4:30pm and 12:30pm-10pm
- Every 3rd weekend (Sat/Sun 11:30am-10pm)
- Holidays as needed
- CMA starting pay: $17.79/hr plus shift differential
- LPN starting pay: $18.26/hr plus shift differential
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required for LPN and current LPN in MN required
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required for CMA and current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) required
- Current BLS card required
- BCA Background check required in order to work in the jail
- Required county background check must be completed prior to start date
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.