This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Cardiac Rehab
- Casual/on-call, Day
- Casual hours; 6:00 am - 6:00 pm; rotating weekends (approx every 6th)
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 202001973-50963
- Posted: April 2, 2020
Responsible for the provision of cardiac rehabilitative services to patients recovering from cardiovascular event using techniques and judgments pertinent to exercise physiology. Assesses patients, plans treatment, conducts exercise/education sessions and documents using professional standards. Guidelines and protocols follow ACSM and CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center standards. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology required.
- Successful candidate will have strong working knowledge of ECG interpretation, anatomy, physiology and pathology of heart disease. He/she will demonstrate skill in monitoring blood pressure, heart rate, and in the operation of monitoring equipment.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ experience in Cardiac Rehab or internship at the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center /OPCR Program of similar size preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.