Administrator, Carris Health - Redwood
- Redwood Falls, MN
- Carris Health
- Redwood Area Hospital
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Req #: 202002033-51019
- Posted: March 12, 2020
Carris Health – Redwood Hospital in Redwood Falls, MN, is seeking an experienced critical access hospital administrator to lead the 25-bed hospital along with its physician clinic, adult day and foster services, hospice and home care service.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in:
- Managing large construction projects as a new $60 million hospital and clinic campus is currently under construction with its opening anticipated in Spring 2021.
- Developing relationships and partnerships with the community and surrounding area
- System-level thinking as Redwood is part of Carris Health, a subsidiary of CentraCare
- Successfully leading staff through growth and change
The Administrator is responsible for the strategic planning, management and financial performance of the hospital, provider based clinic, and related operations including, but not limited to, adult day and foster services, hospice, and home care, in all of their activities and departments in accordance with federal, state and local standards and protocols. The Administrator is expected to manage board and physician relationships, facilitate meetings, serve as liaison and communication channel with the community, and participate in professional and industry related associations. Being part of a multi-hospital integrated system, the Administrator functions as a member of the system's executive leadership team.
Redwood Falls, located in Southwest Minnesota, has nearly 5,500 residents that enjoy the advantages of living within the beauty of rural Minnesota yet conveniences that add richness and qualify of life. In addition to a new hospital in 2021, Redwood Falls has a new community center and aquatic center to support active lifestyles and families.
- Masters degree in health care administration and/or MBA required, OR Bachelor’s in business with 5+ years experience as a hospital CEO required.
- Five years progressive experience in a position of administrative responsibility in a health care setting. Such experience must include the day-to-day operations of a healthcare facility with responsibility for strategic, financial and operational functions.
- Critical Access Hospital administrative leadership experience preferred.
- Experience leading large scale construction projects required.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.