LAUNDRY SERVICES SUPERVISOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Evening
- Full Time-3:00pm-11:30pm
- Career Band: O5 Operational Support 5
- Req #: 202002038-51023
- Posted: April 7, 2020
The Specialist, Laundry is responsible for the daily leadership of laundry staff and assisting lead laundry staff and Coordinator Laundry with ensuring accomplishment of all activities regarding the production and distribution of hygienically clean linen throughout St Cloud Hospital, CentraCare Clinics, and other CentraCare entities. Supports and implements patient and staff safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years experience in a similar setting
- Demonstrates good written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.