This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- Part- Time-48 hrs/pp- various hours, every other weekend
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202002045-51030
- Posted: April 6, 2020
Performs the day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department to assure that all facilities are maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable manner, to meet the needs of the residents/patients in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and policies and procedures and as directed by the Environmental Services Leadership Team.
- Commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare facility preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.