ICU REGISTERED NURSE
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Intensive Care Unit
- Full-time, Day/Night
- 72hrs pp; 7a-7:30p/7p-7:30a, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202002105-51087
- Posted: May 6, 2020
Find your purpose treating critical patients in an award-winning ICU at a four-time Magnet-Designated hospital!
St. Cloud Hospital’s ICU is hiring critical care registered nurses for our team of roughly 100 RNs on a 28-bed ICU.
Here are the requirements for this role:
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program required
- Current Minnesota RN License
- BSN or MSN preferred
- BSN or higher required within 36 months of being hired
- Critical care experience required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certification preferred
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.