PATIENT ACCESS ASSISTANT LEAD (Skylark Center)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Willmar, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8a-4:30p Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A4 Administrative Support 4
- Req #: 202002054-51039
- Posted: March 31, 2020
Performs registration duties requiring independent analysis, exercise of judgment, and detailed knowledge of all Registration/Patient Access locations and hospital procedures related to work performed. Responsible for assisting in training, coaching and continuing education needs of Registration/Patient Access staff. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Epic Prelude/ADT (or other Software Vendor) Credentialing required where applicable within one year of hire.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Post high school business training preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Three years experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Knowledge about third party payers, (ADT) admissions, discharges, transfer system highly preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge, keyboard skills, and other office equipment required.
- Must have working knowledge of all Prelude/ADT/Scheduling/Insurance authorization and referral functions within Epic.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.