Certified Medical Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- SCMG Northwest
- Full-time, Day
- 72-80 hrs/pp; hours between 7:45am-5:15pm Monday-Friday
- Minimum $16.54/hour
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202002117-51099
- Posted: April 6, 2020
Position will be a role working on a team of providers and nurses.
Schedule flexibility including 8, 9 and 10 hour shifts, 4 to 5 days a week depending on preference.
Full details to be discussed in interview.
CMA JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for assisting medical, advanced practice, and professional/technical nursing staff in the quality treatment of care for patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards in the clinic. The Certified Medical Assistant renders care to patients in the clinic setting as directed by a medical provider or licensed health care professional. This position functions as a vital team member in providing patient/family centered care and supports Our Service Promise principles when interacting with patients, their families and with coworkers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required.
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records and provider orders to be communicated to the patient and/or hospital staff.
- Medical training required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or must provide proof of pass notification prior to start with verification of official certification within 3 months of exam date.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.