COMPENSATION INTERN (Human Resources)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Temporary full-time with benefits, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks; 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202002016-51004
- Posted: May 5, 2020
Full-time Compensation Internship!
Position will be starting June 1st, 2020 and go through the end of August.
Responsible to support the Human Resources Department by completing tasks associated with compensation management (employee wages, incentive plans, pay for performance, etc.). This is an opportunity to work in the overall realm of Human Resources in the continuous review, benchmarking, and delivery of pay programs and policies. Responsibilities could include research of external trends, management of compensation data in spreadsheets, calculation of pay adjustments and processing of changes. This role will also support the performance management program. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients, their families and co-workers.
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate of an accredited college program with an emphasis in Human Resources, Economics, Math, Statistics, or Business Management.
- Working knowledge of general office procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel & Access software preferred.
- Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and processes preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.