- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Nursing Administration
- Full-time, Day
- Mostly Weekdays/Day Shift.
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202002180-51151
- Posted: April 17, 2020
Ensures nursing staff coverage in all specified units and schedules staff as needed. Maintains and updates ongoing schedules. Responsible for the nursing department schedule on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Filling of open nursing shifts for the facility. Maintains appropriate mix of nursing personnel to provide a safe environment. Monitors absenteeism and provides related documentation to manager. Responsible for Kronos auditing for nursing department. Ensures timely reporting and analysis to leadership that reflects staffing performance and alignment with strategic goals. Compiles statistical data and creates/prepares reports and analysis.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Three years office experience required.
- Post secondary education in clerical/secretarial field preferred.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of planning and staff scheduling techniques.
- Records maintenance skills. Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to complete a complex variety of tasks in an organized and timely manner.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to operate copy machines, fax machines and other office equipment.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.