Environmental Services Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Environmental Services
- Full-time, Day
- Minimum $19.37/hr
- Career Band: O5 Operational Support 5
- Req #: 202002195-51166
- Posted: April 8, 2020
Trains, manages, and assesses the quality of the work activities of all environmental services personnel to insure safe, clean, orderly and attractive conditions across the entire hospital. Provides leadership to assure patient areas are safe and comfortable. Work may focus on patient services and discharges, patient shift areas and projects, patient services, public area/floor projects, and/or discharges and patient services. Supports and implements training for the environmental services department for patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Full-time, 80 hrs/pp
- Flexible shift start and end times but primary shift is 9am-5:30pm
- Weekends and holidays as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of experience working in environmental services field or one year supervisory experience in environmental services field required.
- Management and/or leadership course preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.