This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202002179-51150
- Posted: April 9, 2020
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Integrates knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into provision of patient care. Supervises the care provided to assigned patients in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations that govern this facility and as may be required by the Director/Head Nurse or Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure in the State of Minnesota as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- BLS certified
- ACLS certified
- TNCC or CALS Certified
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.