CREDENTIALING ASSISTANT LEAD
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- StC PB Patient Financial Svcs
- Full-time, Day
- Flexible Hours from 6am to 6pm M-F
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A4 Administrative Support 4
- Req #: 202002231-51199
- Posted: April 3, 2020
This role is responsible for the provider enrollment credentialing duties in a timely manner for CentraCare Health. The Credentialing Assistant Lead ensures compliance with the Joint Commission, NCQA, Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services and other laws or organizational policies. Functions as a resource for internal and external parties in the areas of payer credentialing. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Implements and abides by customer service standards.
- Associate degree in business or healthcare related program or three years relevant experience in lieu of education required.
- Minimum of three years health plan and/or delegated credentialing experience required.
- CPCS or CPMSM certification through NAMSS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Joint Commission, NCQA, Centers for Medicare/Medicaid (CMS) and other accrediting agency standards.
- Experience with use of Microsoft Office applications and related healthcare systems and software required.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner with attention to detail and accuracy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.