NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING- MAY COURSE
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Casual with accruals, Various
- Per Course Schedule *May Course
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002266-51228
- Posted: April 8, 2020
Earn while you learn by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant!
To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified applicants with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
*Currently seeking candidates with evening and overnight availability.
Upcoming Class Schedule: (Located in St. Cloud, MN)
- Onboarding: Monday, May 4th 9AM-11AM
- Roughly 16 hours of computer modules to be completed after onboarding and before the first exam.
- 1st Exam: Friday, May 8th at 1PM (allow 2 hours for the exam).
- Roughly 16 hours of computer modules to be completed after the 1st exam and before the 2nd exam.
- 2nd Exam: Wednesday, May 13th at 1PM (allow 2 hours for the exam).
Friday, May 15th 8AM-4:30PM
Monday, May 18th 8AM-4:30PM
Wednesday, May 20th 8AM-4:30PM
Thursday, May 21st 6AM-2:30PM
Friday, May 22nd 6AM-2:30PM
- State Exam: Tuesday, May 26th at 12:30PM at Anoka Technical College
* Commitment to 1 year of employment at CentraCare Monticello CareCenter.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
* Professional and courteous customer services skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.