PATIENT ACCESS ASSISTANT (Clearwater Clinic)
This job posting is no longer active.
- Clearwater, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Part-time, Day
- 40 hrs/pp hours vary between 6:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202002244-51211
- Posted: April 2, 2020
This position will support Clearwater Clinic.
This position will have scheduled days, but also assist in covering open shifts within the team.
Availability is needed to work a flexible schedule 20-40 hours per week as staffing needs change.
Performs registration duties requiring independent analysis, exercise of judgment and detailed knowledge of facility procedures related to work performed. Responsible for obtaining and identifying information necessary to produce billable patient accounts. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two year post high school training in clerical, secretarial, or business area preferred.
- One year prior scheduling, billing, patient access, accounts receivable and/or collections experience in healthcare, preferably in a clinic or hospital preferred.
- Customer service skills are essential.
- Good verbal and written communications skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.