NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- LTC - Nursing Staff
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Day/Evening Hours; 12 hour shifts; e/o wknd
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002280-51241
- Posted: July 9, 2020
Find your purpose with CentraCare. Now Hiring for a Certified Nursing Assistant in Long Prairie. This position is 72 hours every 2 weeks; day/evening hours/12 hour shifts and e/3rd wknd. If you are not currently certified but have a desire to work in the healthcare field, CentraCare offers a FREE Certification class with a one year commitment to the role.
Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the Certified Nursing Assistant as defined by the Minnesota Certified Nursing Assistant Registry.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- MN Certified Nursing Assistant Registry
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.