This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- LTC Social Service
- Full-time, Day
- Monday- Friday 8-4:30pm
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 202002276-51237
- Posted: April 13, 2020
As an integral part of CentraCare Health Monticello, the Social Worker provides age appropriate care to facilitate achievement of expected patient outcomes through a collaborative process of assessment, planning, care coordination, communication and advocacy for options and services to meet individuals' needs. Social workers will ensure compliance with licensing boards, professional standards and accrediting agencies while providing effective, efficient services and ensure appropriate use of resources across the continuum. Social Workers will promote patient/resident and family centered care to achieve CentraCare Health Monticello's mission working to improve the health of every patient, every day.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work.
- Two years experience in healthcare.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Minnesota licensure in social work (LSW, LGSW or LISW).
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Joint Commission, MN Department of Health standards and various other regulatory standards.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.