This job posting is no longer active.
- Redwood Falls, MN
- Carris Health - Redwood
- Full-time, Day
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Req #: 202002284-51244
- Posted: April 13, 2020
The Senior Accountant/Analyst is responsible for the preparation, reconcilation, analyses, and reporting of financial data.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- prepare and enter GL entries and reconciliations for monthly reporting and closure
- prepare key performance indicators, analyze and prepare statistical reports
- review and provide logical explanation of variances
- prepare budget and budget to actual reporting
- assist with external reporting and audit requirements.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
1. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, healthcare preferred
2. Ability to use software to create moderate to complex spreadsheets and reports
3. Ability to analyze and interpret data and prepare reports and projections
4. Ability to interpret rules and regulations and apply to specific situation
5. Ability to prioritize work and accurately and timely complete tasks
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.