This job posting is no longer active.
- Willmar, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Part-time, Various
- 48 hrs/pp, Various Shifts
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202002422-51372
- Posted: June 11, 2020
The Paramedic provides advanced pre-hospital emergency patient care and transport to patients of all ages (neonates, infants, children, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail geriatric) and non-emergent and emergent services (basic life support, advanced life support/critical care, patient care and transport) in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and CentraCare policies and procedures.
- Completion of an accredited Paramedic Program.
- Current BLS and ACLS, and PALS certifications required upon completion of unit orientation.
- Valid Class D Minnesota driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Completion of CentraCare EMS driving program. Driving program must be completed prior to completion of orientation. Refresher completed every 2 years.
- NIMMS 100, 200, 700 certification required.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of advanced pre-hospital medical practices, procedures and equipment.
- Strong knowledge of department Incident Response Plan and ability to interact with public safety partners command staff.
- Organizational, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or work independently as needed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.