COVID-19 Critical Care Registered Nurse
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Intensive Care Unit
- Temporary without benefits, Day/Night
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202002457-51406
- Posted: May 18, 2020
This opening is exclusively for applicants not currently employed at CentraCare. Current employees should contact the labor pool if they wish to contribute to this effort.*
Find your purpose treating patients with acute care needs from COVID-19.
This role will remind you of why you became a nurse.
Four-time Magnet-Designated St. Cloud Hospital will soon be increasing the number of ICU beds to accommodate an expected COVID-19 patient surge. To help us succeed, we’re temporarily hiring more RNs with critical care (ICU, CCU, Emergency, etc.) experience.
We have an incredible incident command team dealing with this pandemic. CentraCare has procured and is providing staff with the appropriate PPE as recommended by CDC guidelines, including optimized PPE supply strategies.
Here’s what you should know about these opportunities:
- Premium hourly pay rate plus shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Plus time-and-a-half if you work Memorial Day; double pay July 4
- No benefits (but see premium pay above)
- Temporary (we predict three months but that could change)
- We are considering ADN, BSN, MSN and APRN for these positions
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program required
- Critical care experience required (ICU, CCU, Emergency, etc.)
- Current RN license from any U.S. State
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certification preferred
*The goal of this posting is to increase the total number of critical care registered nurses at CentraCare for our COVID-19 response. With that, this position is for external applicants only. Additionally, applicants who leave a job at CentraCare after 4/20/2020 are not eligible for this temporary position.
CentraCare has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.