TEAM SUPPORT - HOME CARE
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Benedict Homes
- Part-time, Day
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202002509-51454
- Posted: May 21, 2020
Responsible for assisting Nutrition Services providing meal service and assisting Home Care staff in responding to resident needs including housekeeping/bed making and other tasks as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, willingness to work as a team member, flexibility, organizational skills and enjoy working with seniors.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.