COVID-19 Registered Nurse
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Patient Care Support Float
- Temporary without benefits, Various
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 202002526-51469
- Posted: June 29, 2020
This opening is exclusively for applicants not currently employed at CentraCare.* Current employees should contact the labor pool if they wish to contribute to this effort.
Find your purpose supporting the COVID-19 surge at a four-time Magnet-Designated hospital!
These temporary roles will come with plenty of variety! For these multiple REGISTERED NURSE roles, we will hire RNs into our patient care support float pool, so that we have flexibility to assign where the need is greatest.
We have an incredible incident command team dealing with this pandemic. CentraCare has procured and is providing staff with the appropriate PPE as recommended by CDC guidelines, including optimized PPE supply strategies.
Here’s what you should know about these opportunities:
- Premium hourly pay rate plus shift differentials for nights and weekends
- Earn time-and-a-half when you work Memorial Day or Labor Day; double pay July 4
- No benefits (but see premium pay above)
- Temporary (we predict three months but that could change)
- We are considering ADN, BSN and MSN for these positions
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program required
- Current RN license from any U.S. state or Washington D.C.
- One year of acute care nursing experience
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
*The goal of this posting is to increase the total number of critical care registered nurses at CentraCare for our COVID-19 response. With that, this position is for external applicants only. Additionally, applicants who leave a job at CentraCare after 4/20/2020 are not eligible for this temporary position.
CentraCare has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.