VERIFICATION AUTHORIZATION ASSISTANT
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health Office
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $15.29/hr
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202002612-51548
- Posted: May 20, 2020
The Verification Authorization Assistant is responsible for verifying patient payer eligibility and benefits, as well as obtaining authorization for home care and hospice services.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two years of office experience required.
- Clerical training in high school or vocational school preferred.
- Medical terminology course preferred.
- One-year home care experience or knowledge of home care regulatory guidelines strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of home care billing preferred.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills required.
- Good communication skills both orally and written required.
- Knowledge of computer based data entry required.