ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES I
- Melrose, MN
- CentraCare - Melrose
- Environmental Svcs LTC
- Temporary without benefits, Day
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202002622-51556
- Posted: May 21, 2020
The environmental service worker maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the health care center. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the facility.
- Maintains patient confidentiality Upon Hire
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public. Upon Hire
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.