RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST LEAD
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Radiology Diagnostic
- Full-time, Various
- 80 hrs/pp; various shifts; on-call and wknds as scheduled; rotating holidays
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T4 Technical 4
- Req #: 202002619-51554
- Posted: June 9, 2020
Assist in the planning, directing and supervising of all technical aspects of the department in regards to services. Daily participates as a staff technologist in the department as it pertains to radiographic examinations and performing the duties of staff technologist. Works with the radiologist and the medical staff as it pertains to Radiology Services.
- High School Graduate
- Completion of approved school of Radiologic Technology - ARRT. Meets the requirements of the ARRT.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ARRT certified
- BLS certified.
- Must be able to respond to on- call situations
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.