- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- LTC Nursing
- Casual/on-call, Evening
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202002651-51581
- Posted: May 28, 2020
Under the direction of the RN Charge Nurse or Clinical Nurse Manager, utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of residents/patients to meet their physical, educational, psychosocial and spiritual needs. When functioning as team leader, assumes the leadership role of resident/patient care in an assigned area.
- Associate Degree Completion of practical nursing education program approved by the State Board of Nursing required.
- 6 months previous experience required for a casual position.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Practical Nurse Current LPN licensure in Minnesota required. Upon Hire Required
- Basic Life Support Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification required. Required
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Upon Hire
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Upon Hire
- Awareness of state and federal regulations concerning Long Term Care. Upon Hire
- Sincere interest in geriatric residents, in gerontological nursing, and the principles and procedures basic to delivering quality care. Upon Hire
- Knowledge and skills to implement nursing therapy. Upon Hire
- Effective observation, reporting and communication skills. Upon Hire
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and critical judgment in emergency situations. Upon Hire
- Professional and courteous customer service skills. Upon Hire
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.