LPN - MONTICELLO
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Home Health - Monticello
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Various - Casual
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202002638-51570
- Posted: July 20, 2020
Performs designated tasks under the immediate supervision of an RN. Complies with state & federal rules and regulations and follows established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Graduate from an accredited LPN program
- 2 years experience in Home Care or Long Term Care
- Licensed Practical Nurse Current LPN licensure in the state of Minnesota Required
- Basic Life Support Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification Required
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to understand and communicate with specialized medical terminology
- Ability to comprehend instructions, correspondence, and explain procedures to residents
- Ability to verbally communicate in a clear, precise manner, using a calm, pleasant tone of voice
- Knowledge of nursing standards, policies, procedures, ethics, and quality assurance/performance improvement.
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.